In addition to Central Finland, the THL recommendation applies to all hospital districts where coronavirus infections have been detected within the last two weeks. Thus, the recommendation also applies to the Linkki local transport in Jyväskylä.
According to the THL recommendation, face masks are not suitable for children. Children over the age of 15 are able to use the masks according to the instructions. The users must buy their masks themselves. Face masks are not available or on sale in the local transport buses or in the Linkki service point.
Take care of travel safety - yours and others’
In the Jyväskylä region, situation with the coronavirus infections has remained stable for a long time. As far as is known, no infections due to the use of public transport have been registered in the region.
Everyone’s input is important in preventing the coronavirus disease. Together, we are responsible for managing with the coronavirus also in the future.
To keep the infections to a minimum, please remember to follow the instruction to prevent infection.
- If you have any symptoms of flu, please do not get on Linkki transport.
- It is recommended to use a face mask on buses.
- If you must, cough and sneeze into your sleeve or use a paper tissue.
- Wash your hands often or use hand sanitizer.
- Avoid travelling on peak hours, if possible. In public transport, the number of passengers is highest from Monday to Friday between 7-9 hours and 14-17 hours.
- Try to keep a safe distance to others, if possible.
- Cash is allowed on Linkki buses. Do favour a Waltti travel card and mobile ticket, however.
- Charge your Waltti travel card preferably on the web shop.
The employees of the Linkki services do their best to promote the safety of the passengers. Cleaning and cleaning and disinfecting of surfaces has been intensified. Special attention is paid on surfaces that are often touched with hands. On the buses, there is hand sanitizer available for the passengers. It is also recommended that you take your own hand sanitizer with you in case the disinfectant on the bus runs out.
Enhanced infection prevention measures will be continued in Linkki services for as long as the general situation requires.
Notification of changes
In organising our services, we follow the instructions given by the health authorities. In exceptional circumstances, changes to the services may occur at short notice. We use several channels in our communication, but you can find our main channel. We recommend that you follow Linkki also on Facebook.
Additional information: Service Manager Kari Ström, tel. +358 50 60943, kari.strom[at]jyvaskyla.fi
Follow the situation with the coronavirus