The construction site in the corner of the Vapaudenkatu and Kilpisenkatu streets is nearing completion. The bus stops cleared away from there for a period of over two years will return to their proper places.
The planned move of the local transport hub to the Asemakatu street will not take place at least in this connection.
The locations of the bus stops of the local transport hub as of September 15
- The Keskusta 1 and 2 stops will be moved from in front of the City Theatre to the local transport hub
- The Keskusta 3 ja 4 stops will remain where they are in the local transport hub
- The Keskusta 5 stop will be moved from the Kirkkopuisto park to the local transport hub in front of Forum closest to the crossroads of the Asemakatu and Vapaudenkatu streets.
- The Keskusta 6 stop will be moved in front of Forum 20–30 metres closer to the Kilpisenkatu street
- The Keskusta 7 stop will be moved on the Forum-side street section closer to the crossroads of the Kilpisenkatu street. For the moment, the stop lacks a shelter but one will be fitted in the end of September.
Info sheets have been placed on Wednesday, September 9 on the temporary stops to be disused. These tell that the stop is moved and indicate its location from now on.
- Service Manager Kari Ström, City of Jyväskylä, tel. 014 266 5139, kari.strom[at]jyvaskyla.fi
- Public Transport Planner Jouni Enroos, tel. 014 266 0548, jouni.enroos[at]jyvaskyla.fi