There will be extra buses and changes on some other lines too. Besides buses, schools may also use taxis to transport pupils to and from school. The schools will be happy to provide more information on the Linkki lines and buses and on the taxis available.
Additions and changes to Linkki services
Lines 3K, 26, 31, 34, 38K, 38R (among others) will start running on Thursday, 14 May. There will also be changes or extra buses on lines 13, 14, 16, 21, 22, 27, 32, 36, 38, 41 and 42. On 30 May, 2020, when the school year ends, Linkki buses will switch back to the normal summer timetable.
The updated Linkki timetables, with all the changes and additions, can be found at trip planner.
There will also be changes and additions in region transport services. Please, check the webpages of Matkahuolto for the timetables and updates in region transport.
How to minimise the risk of coronavirus on Linkki buses?
Instructions for those using Linkki buses:
- Do not use a bus if you are ill – protect yourself and others!
- Follow the instructions provided by the Finnish Institute for Health and Welfare on hand hygiene and the correct way of coughing.
- Keep a safe distance from other passengers, both while getting on a bus and while choosing a seat.
- Wear gloves while in the bus. Avoid touching surfaces (poles, straphangers, stop buttons, etc.) with bare hands.
- There are hand sanitizer dispensers in the buses. Sanitize your hands when entering the bus, especially if you are bare-handed.
- Service Manager Kari Ström, City of Jyväskylä, tel. 014 266 5139, kari.strom[at]jyvaskyla.fi
- Public Transport Planner Jouni Enroos, tel. 014 266 0548, jouni.enroos[at]jyvaskyla.fi i
- School Transportation Planner Katri Hänninen, tel. 014 266 4074, katri.hanninen[at]jyvaskyla.fi