The adjustments will not take place immediately. Instead, the current, winter timetables and routes, including those concerning school days, will remain in force till 29 March.
Linkki local transport services
- Lines 1-13 and 14-42 will continue to run normally till Sunday, 29 March.
- On Monday, 30 March, the buses will start running according to summer timetables and routes. In practice this means that here will be fewer rides. In addition, lines 1M, 2M, 3K, 4K, 5K, 8, 15K, 16M, 19, 22M, 23, 26, 31, 34, 38K, 38R and 39 will be suspended.
- The situation will be followed closely, and rides will be added and the winter timetables restored, if necessary.
New printable Summer 2020 timetables will be published as soon as possible. However, these will probably not be delivered to every home but will be available at specific delivery points to be announced later.
The old, winter timetable posters at bus stops will be removed. However, new posters will not be installed immediately. Please, check the electronic journey planner for the timetables.
All bus cabins are cleaned and frequently touched surfaces disinfected daily. Still, passengers are advised to wear gloves and to avoid touching surfaces (poles, straphangers, stop buttons, etc.) with bare hands.
Passengers are strongly advised to use the Waltti Travel Card or Waltti mobile tickets when paying for their journeys. Paying by cash should be avoided.
Region transport services
There may also be changes in region transport services. Information about the changes affecting the services organised by the ELY Centre for Central Finland 17.3.2020 (in Finnish).
Public transport provider Linkki will publish its own timetables but also the routes and timetables of the below-mentioned region transport operators e.g., on Linkki journey planner. However, Linkki is not responsible for the correctness of the data. Please, check the webpages of the operators or Matkahuolto for the timetables and any updates in region transport.
- Koivuranta Oy
- Jyväskylän Liikenne Oy
- Matka Mäkelä Oy
- Uuraisten Liikenne Oy
- Töysän Linja Oy ja Karstulan Liikenne
- Soisalon Liikenne Oy
- Rautalammin Auto Oy
School transport will cease on 30 March. Schools will inform parents whose children still use school transport of the changes. Private school transport will be arranged together with schools.
Jyväskylä Linkki-VIP service transport and Korpilahti service transport
All 6 Linkki-VIP buses continue to run normally, until otherwise announced. Korpilahti service transport will continue as normal.
- Service Manager Kari Ström, City of Jyväskylä, tel. 014 266 5139, kari.strom[at]jyvaskyla.fi
- Public Transport Manager Ari Tuovinen, tel. 014 266 7593, ari.tuovinen[at]jyvaskyla.fi